Fellow Bad Mom Kristin is the ultimate drink master / delicious beverage mixologist. She’s always concocting amazing combinations whenever the Bad Moms get together. It’s super refreshing, and perfect for any occasion at all, such as:
- It’s almost Summer!
- I had a tough day Momming!
- It’s the weekend!
- I’m thirsty!
- I’m hosting a playdate! (make it for your Mom friends)
- I just hosted a playdate! (I’m tired)
- No reason needed! We don’t judge 😉
Bad Moms Sparkling Mojito
- Start with about 10 fresh mint leaves in the bottom of your glass.
- Add approx. 1 oz simple syrup and the juice of half a lime; add the lime, too
- Use a muddler or anything with a flat blunt bottom to help you mash up the mint leaves and lime to extract the oils and flavour.
- Once muddled for a few minutes…take your time – it’s a labour of love; add another ounce of lime juice, whether fresh or from a bottle, doesn’t matter.
- Top with a several cubes of ice then pour any white rum you have over top, 1-2 oz depending on how your day went!
- Top up with a lightly carbonated sparkling water.
- Give it a nice stir and always use a spoon to have a taste! Add more citrus or more simple syrup to suit your preference.
xo Bad Moms